Terms & Conditions
Scafell Hotel - Standard Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation: A non refundable, non transferable deposit of £20 per person to secure any standard reservation (excluding Christmas & New Year and Wedding bookings), paid via Credit / Debit card - sorry we do not accept bank transfers or cheques for deposits.
- Cancellations: Cancellations will be charged as follows : 7 days prior to your arrival date - 50% of the booking value, 48 hours prior to your arrival date - 100% of the booking value unless otherwise stated.
PLEASE NOTE : Written or Verbal Confirmation of a booking is a legally binding contract - cancellation insurance is available from our reception.
- Check in time is from 2.30pm - Late arrivals (after 10.30pm) please advise reception at time of booking.
- Check out time is 11am.
- The Restaurant dress code is smart casual, please no shorts or walking gear !.
- Any special dietary requirements, please advise at time of booking.
Dogs Policy- Well trained Dogs are welcome with responsible owners. There is a charge of £6.00 per Dog per night.
We ask that the Dogs should not be allowed on the beds and we reserve the right to charge for any damage caused and to levy a cleaning charge for any extra work incurred for our team of Housekeepers. i.e. if your Dog has been on the beds or if they have slept on the carpets.
Please bring your own Dog bed as these are not provided.
We reserve the right to charge corkage on all drinks brought into the hotel (This includes any ‘bottles’ given as prizes which are consumed on the hotel’s premises). We would prefer not to be asked for a corkage facility, but we recognise that there may be a legitimate reason for such a request. We would therefore appreciate it if you would contact the hotel in advance. Minimum corkage per 75cl bottle of table wine £10.00 incl V.A.T., Sparkling Wine / Champagne £19.00 incl VAT per bottle, and spirits or fortified wines and magnums of Champagne £35.00 incl VAT per bottle.
Standard Meal Times.
- Breakfast - served 8.00 - 10.00am
- Bar Lunches (Lounge & Lawn Bar) - served 12 - 2.30pm
- Sunday Lunch (Restaurant & Lounge & Lawn Bar) - served 12 - 2pm
- Dinner (Fine Dining Restaurant) - served 6.30 - 9pm, for those on the B&B tariff, reservations must be made prior to your arrival.
- Bar Meals (Riverside Bar) - served 12pm - 5pm & 6pm - 9pm
All meal times are subject to change and availability without any prior notice.
All tarrifs are quoted inclusive of V.A.T. @ 20%
Rate Warning: Please note that, like flights, ferries and car hire, hotel prices can change according to supply and demand. Once booked, rates are non-transferable to any other offers or rates. You may sometimes find a cheaper rate later, but you risk there not being any room left at the inn !.